|*** MUST READ *** Range Rules for Skeet and Trap Fields
RANGE RULES FOR SKEET AND TRAP
1. The Range Officers are in charge at all times.
2. Eye and ear protection are required for all shooters.
3. A squad is limited to five shooters unless pre-approved by the Range Officer.
4. Shooters and Pullers are the only people allowed on the fields.
5. Load and unload on the shooting stations only.
6. Muzzles must be pointed down range when on the shooting station.
7. When shooters are not on the shooting station, gun actions must be open.
8. Do not enter the safety zone on the down range side of the skeet houses.
9. If a squib load or misfire occurs, make sure that the barrel is clear before loading an additional shell. Do not fire gun until it has been checked and cleared.
10. Authorized Personnel are the only individuals allowed inside the Skeet or Trap houses.
11. All ranges will close with the onset of lightning. Shooters must leave the fields.
12. No person shall be allowed on the premises of the Maury County Gun Club while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No alcohol, narcotic or illegal drugs shall be consumed on the premises of the Maury county Gun Club. (Article XI - Sec. A - Club Bylaws)
13. Shooters under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult while on either the Skeet or Trap fields.
14. Children, not shooting or too young to shoot, must be under the direct and constant supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times. The clubhouse, shooting fields, and parking lots are not to be considered as a playground.
15. In the event of an accident of any type, report it to the Range Officer immediately.
16. Police the range of spent hulls and trash prior to leaving the field.
Please place all debris in a proper container.
MCGC Board of Directors - August 18, 2009